The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Guess I will not be drinking Starbucks any more.

Recently Marines in
Iraq wrote to Starbucks because they wanted to let
Them know how much
They liked their coffees and to request that they send
Some of it to the
Troops there.

Starbucks replied, telling the Marines thank you for
Their support of
Their business, but that Starbucks does
Not support
The war, nor anyone
In it, and that they would not send the troops their
Brand of coffee.

So as not to offend Starbucks, maybe we should not
Support them by
Buying any of their products! I feel we should get
This out in the
Open. I know this war might not be very popular with
Some folks, but
That doesn't mean we don't support the guys and gals
On the ground fighting
Street-to-street and house-to-house.

If you feel the same as I do then pass this along, or
You can discard it
And no one will ever know.
Thanks very much for your support. I know you'll all
Be there again
When I deploy once more.


Semper Fidelis.

'Sgt. Howard C. Wright
1st Force Recon Co1st Plt


IN MEMORY OF ALL THE TROOPS WHO HAVE DIED SO THAT WE MAY HAVE THE

RIGHT TO CHOOSE TO SUPPORT THEM OR NOT!!!

Personally, I know I have supported Starbucks by getting a Venti Carmel Frappacino almost daily for more than 5 bucks. Come to think of it, I have gained enough weight to think about Starbucks for along time, and it would hurt to start laying off their blingy products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home