The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Some things are simple, right?

Everyone needs advertising because advertising brings us. One plus one, in this case makes exactly two.

The two of course can be expensive. And not everyone has a lot of money to throw at it.

The web is the great equalizer. It makes sense, small guys can compete with the big guys on an even footing.

This is where my idea helps them, and us! Immensely.

It's that easy.

That good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home