The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Cajuns aint dumb

Boudreaux left the bayou and moved to kansas where he bought him donkey
from

an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next

day.



The next day, the farmer drove up and said "I'm sorry, but I have some
bad
news, the donkey died last night."

"Well, den" said Boudreaux, "jus' give my money back, yeah."

"I can't do that Sir, I went and spent it already."

"OK, den. Jus' unload dat donkey."

"What are you gonna do with him"

"I'm gon to raffle him off."

"You can't raffle a dead donkey, you dumb Cajun!"

"Well dat where you wrong!! You wait an' you learn how smart we Cajuns
are!"

A month later the farmer ran into the Cajun and asked, "What happened
with
that dead donkey?"

"I raffled dat donkey off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and
made

$998."

"Didn't anyone complain?"

"Just dat guy who won.



So I gave him his two dollars back."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home