The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This idea that has obsessed me for almost 5 months now is taking on a new life. Yesterday after reading different posts about ShopFromHomepage, it is all becoming so surreal. And yet the thoughts of the progression are always ever consuming me. Never have I found myself to be so distracted from the other facets of my life: this has taken on a new direction and it is the most important challenge ahead of me. With all the energy I have and I am putting in the project, I could not stop even if I wanted to; therefore, it looks like there's no stopping me (or it) now! :)

Every morning I wake up and the day begins: I approach my computer and wham! Hello Shop From Homepage, what are we going to do today? Ok, maybe I need a day off. But it won't let me. It won't let me have a holiday until , well it's not telling me what until is. Am I sounding a little nutty? Once I get through this new phase, this paradigm shift , I will be in pure focus again, but there has been another change in the evolution of ShopFromHomepage.

Paradigm shift , is there any better way to explain it? I don't think so. And with that, we go up the step to another level. Next we, Shop and I need to introduce ourselves to everyone: that is not going to be any small endeavor, but I did not have and nurture this idea for my sole benefit. I know that everyone will be able to benefit or can see it now. All of us have had the need to know what is where and over there, but how much time does anyone really want to spend doing this? It becomes such a hassle. And really, I would like to know who wants to be found? There are millions of us who look as if we have someone to look for. Finding... that's the key. It always has been! Yellow pages. The internet...the web! Each step has allowed us to look better, find more...faster! My idea...my inspiration, speeds things up, localizes them, makes them personal! This way you can look faster and find better!

Well, enough of my ramblings today. Maybe I should reflect on some of my steps that have led me to this point so those who read this will have a better understanding of how it all started. Hope you stay tuned, I don't think talking to myself would be a good idea. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home