The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Thursday, May 03, 2007


Finding Information on Penny Stock Companies

Friday, May 4 @ 8:00PM EST learn more about penny stocks: who are "moderators"? How do they operate and where do they come from? Do they have any credentials? Are you going to trust them or even listen to them? If there were not "stock or message boards" you may have a very difficult time learning about these obscure companies.

Learn more about them and what you need to know if you want to improve your chances of making 100 - 1000%! If you want to call in and ask a promoter, dial (646) 915-9622: When the show starts just click THE LISTEN LIVE button. We are also taking e-mail questions: send an e-mail to LexLuthor@ShopFromHomepage.com. Download your free copy 1 hour after taping at this LOCATION.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tisha! said...

I should get a reminder to my mobile phone that sends shock waves through my body!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

That's what I have! One of those new Nokia's with shock pulse.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home