The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Friday, May 16, 2008

AARP SURVEYQ: Where can men over the age of 60 find younger, sexy women who
are
interested in them?

A: Try a bookstore-------under fiction.

Q: How can you increase the heart rate of your 60+ year old
husband?

A: Tell him you're pregnant..


Q: Why should 60+ year old people use valet parking?
A: Valets don't forget where they park your car.
Q: Is it common for 60+ year olds to have problems with short term
memory storage?
A: Storing memory is not a problem, retrieving it is a problem.
Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
A: Yes, but usually in the afternoon.
Q: Where should 60+ year olds look for eye glasses?
A: On their foreheads.
Q: What is the most common remark made by 60+ year olds when they
enter antique stores?
A: "Gosh, I remember these

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home