The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Monday, August 11, 2008

This is why we love Texans ...

Texans get right to the point and most of the time, what they say is correct.

T. B. Bechtel, a part-time City Councilman from Midland, TX., was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought of the allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

"If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's balls to a car's battery cables will save one Texas GI's life, then I have just three things to say:

Red is positive,

Black is negative,

Make sure his balls are wet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home