The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Little RALPHY returns from school and says he got an F in arithmetic.

"Why?" asks the father?

"The teacher asked 'How much is 2x3,'" I said "6", replies RALPHY

"But that's right!" says his dad.

"Yeah, but then she asked me "How much is 3x2?'"

"What's the f...... difference?" asks the father.

"That's what I said!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually I don't laugh at vulgarity, but that was hilarious.
I take it back, I'm much more likely to laugh at vulgarity if it's bleeped or blanked out- I don't know why....maybe it seems sillier then!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

How can you not laugh? You should see the one at: href="http://takingoverthewebonecityatatime.blogspot.com">Taking Over The Web One City At A Time

More to come ...

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home