The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lex Luthor Tested

Last night, Lex Luthor Presents staged another TEST show to determine if the GLITCHES from BlogTalkRadio had been rectified. Among the guests to appear were Amy, Georgia, possibly Techno Bob, and so on. After approximately 10 minutes of deciding that the BTR network was not working, Phil, the Night Rider was calling in! I think we both were astonished since last week, Phil was to be co-hosting the show, but callers were not allowed into the network.

Lex Luthor was assured from BlogTalkRadio that they would be on the show with us: maybe they were, maybe they were not. But I do know who was there. Thanks to my friends that said they would call and thanks to our listners for listening to a Test show!

Thanks to Father Felony, Phil, Tisha and Dan, a newcomber to BTR. Thanks for calling in. Lex will be off next week in search of holiday, but will report back on the results April 6.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger JaneDoughnut said...

I love a lot of the bloggers on Blog Talk, but alas, can't listen from work. Have a great show, a great vacation, and thanks for stopping by Mr. Luther.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Lex,

Did you read her profile? She digs Alien's and Zombies and stuff like that, I think that she's a winner.
You might find it a great pickup if you wrote some macabre story or something along the line of macabre dealing with Aliens and or Zombies since that is what she is really into, don't believe me check out her profile page again.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Jane, call me Lex, or just call me.

Thanks for coming by.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Phil, yes I saw that Alien Bond thingy. Kinda cool, huh???

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home