The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Lex Luthor Presents ???

This Friday, 2/23, at 7:00PM ET - 4:00PM PT , Lex Luthor will have a surprise guest, or 2. The first clue was that we met on MyBlogLog. Second, the blogger(s) will cause an uproar: I think many of us feel sure about this. The last hint will be Friday, but do not plan on missing it. Lex will dominate this Friday
night!


Listen HERE.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post,
thank for information..

5:10 AM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

A comment on a post from a year ago! hmmmmmmmmmm......

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home