The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

All right eee.. ... it's starting, we're ready to take this to the next level. There is always a moment when everything that makes sense hangs in the balance. Because it takes so much effort to get things going it is almost tempting to think of giving up .

But the map is ready and the Press Releases are off and my name is out there and I've spent way too long thinking about this. If I don't take it to the limit I may as well have never begun.

So. Tonight the countdown begins. In just ten days SFH aka. ShopFromHomepage.com will be a buzzword on the net.

Ten(10) days.

Is there a lot of work that still needs to be done?

Hahahaha!!!

I am going to sleep at Christmas in a downtown Houston hotel I've picked off my map!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home