The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Takes one to know one ....

A guy walks into a bar and sees a gorgeous woman nursing a drink.
Walking up behind her he says, "Hi there, good lookin'. How's it going?"
Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him,
looks him straight in the eye and says, "Listen up, buddy. I screw
anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front
door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or
with clothes on, dirty, clean ... It just doesn't matter to me. I've
been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just flat-ass love it."
Eyes now wide with interest, he responds, "No kidding. I'm a lawyer
too. What firm are you with?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home