The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Publishing Uncovered: Lex Luthor Investigates

ShopFromHomepage.com is sponsoring this Friday, February 2, Lex Luthor Presents and will have David Amerland, CEO of Amerland Enterprises on the show to discuss today's publishing environment and how books will be published in the future. David brings more than 15 year's experience in PR, publishing and writing. He is a journalist, author and was the editorial director of Britain's foremost online publisher, Cool Publications.


Be there!





ShopFromHomepage.com "Where local customers find local shopping"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home