The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Friday, January 12, 2007

A Week In Review

Ok, this has been one of those weeks. Do you know what I mean? Have you ever heard this statement? Have you ever found yourself agreeing? How could you and why? I am asking quite a few questions aren't I? Maybe it's because I am leading up to something. And one last time, if someone says it's been one of those weeks: what will you do? That is 6 questions. If you said "I know what you mean" then you are ignorant because you do not know what they mean. I know.

Now lets try it again. This has been one of those weeks and what I mean by that is I really don't know myself. This is the new year, people seem to be getting back into the work thingy, but in my business, there is something wrong. The newspaper(Tucson) was supposed to contact me last week, but I gave them opportunity this week also and no word. It probably has something to do with that Tucson effect. Even though this has been a strange week and if I don't get it, then I'm doubting anyone else would; there have been some accomplishments. I spoke with a former client who told me about some stock that I own: it is restricted(144) stock, but I have held it long enough to start the ball rolling to sell it. He also took a look at my company, ShopFromHomepage.com and said he thought it was cool. He even asked me if it was my idea and if I put it together! Well not everyone knows I am multi talented.

It was refreshing to again hear that my endeavor which has consumed my life for the better part of 2006 was being appreciated. Hell, Tisha, Dr. Blogstein, Randall Radic, StarrLight, David Amerland, Max from S. Africa, and a few others have again reminded me of their thoughts and support of SFH, which is just another small example of how cool these people are. And Ed Heisler, who I consulted for thinks my site can be as big as Yahoo, Google, Go Daddy if I had only 1 thing: $25,000,000.00! I asked Ed if he could loan it to me but he said he was short. But he was, is serious that if I had the money to promote it like Google, Yahoo, etc. , then he thinks it could be done. That's big! So that I am starting to work on but am also continuing on the smaller scale.

And there you have it: a sampling of my week, which is kind of boring, yet kind of interesting. So I think I will just leave it on this following note.

I'm Going To Disneyland

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tisha! said...

Not so boring we're all a part of it LOL! That reminds me Lex I want to put a SFH logo on my Music & Stuff page please take a look and let me know if that's ok and give me a rectangular logo like the ones you see there.

Cheers
T

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home