The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

07 January 07

For some reason the above date looks special, cool, or maybe its just me. Prior to this date you will find quite a few gaps in the time line as if I have been a slacker; but fear not, I'm not. There were many posts that could only remain short term due to their nature and/or serious lack of it. Since this is primarily a yellow brick road blog, I have to be much more moderate in the posts that are displayed. Some of them are quite funny; however, if a business entity or the city of Tucson saw some, well they may have become perturbed and basically pissed off. What's this!! Some of you already know my thoughts on this cactus ridden sand dune, but I have not been able to pull the plug out - completely: I am currently looking for a saw, wire cutters, or another way out.

Since this is a new year...Whoop E!! I guess I'll get down and get concise tonight. My name is Edmond, Lex, Sir Lex, Lord Lex, or whoever pops out from Dr. B's magical powers of suggestion or hallucinogens. Suffice for now I am Edmond and this is my blog. Last year, I created ShopFromHomepage.com and there will be plenty of times where I will say to all: get on it, sit on it, spin on it, and one of my favorites, "Get down on it!" In other words: Get on the map!! Before someone says it, let me. The map is my solution for people like me, people like you and those you are with who all want to know what is offered in your part of "Largeville, USA". Merchants have an opportunity, and as with all opportunities, they and this will not last for long. If a business wants your business, they should atleast make an effort to inform us of what and where they are: agreed? If you do not agree, then get the hell out of here! The ones who agree are beginning to comprehend this creation and embrace it with open arms.

ShopFromHomepage, if used properly (FCC now requires this notice to make sure everyone fully understands this system) will help those savy merchants that think investing a minimum of 100 bucks is worth the risk of getting some business in the next 365 days... And don't forget the customers! They can go to 1 map, look around in the area they want to and get clicking. They now have seen maybe 10, maybe 20 shops in a few minutes. You and I both know that not every business will be needed, but those that can or could be have now been bookmarked.

So welcome to the "Moment" and Get Down on it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tisha! said...

Hey Edmond, were you reeealy referring to the map when you said "get down on it"?

When will Brussels be on it dude?

Great idea btw!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Tisha! Sorry I had to leave you all alone, but Blogger would not let me in!!! I had something real catchy for you: something we could both get down on.

Thanks for your hugs and other expressions of compassion. The idea is a killer, yes?!?!!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home