The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Thursday, November 30, 2006


We Would Like To Acknowledge Blog Dumps

The staff at Blog Dumps were very kind and astute for stopping by for a gander of what is destined to be an incredible beginning to a television pilot, then a series and on to a full feature presentation. Who is Michael Mann? Well, that's what Google is for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words And for the link back to blogdumps...I have added your site to a few places on the blogdumps main page!
All the Best

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home