The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hold It!!

Ok, there are several changes on this blog and first I must say that the transition from Blogger, the old, to Bloggo the beta, well it had a glitch or two. Or did Lex have an excuse to venture through my writings and wreak a little havoc? What do you think?

First, my picture..that good looking one to the left with my blue Revo's protecting my eyes and the direction of which they were looking, yes that one was removed from the system. Fortunately, I figured out a way to get this one up.

Second, the Lex Luthor button underneath me that links to Sir Lex's site cannot be removed: he had to have paid someone to plant that because I tried to delete it and well suffice to say more havoc was coming out.

Third and final for tonight: it's been a long day and several large announcements shortly. Lex should be back in a day or two and I am just finalizing some details before we both sign off on them. If any of you are fans of 25PeepStreet well, if you see a guy like me wearing cool blue shades, give him a click or 2 ok. I just know I am better looking than Lex.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home