The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

26 October 2006 Thursday

Shop is no where2be found. In fact, bags are gone. The word is that a visitor is coming and it ain't Bob! Some say he is as dark as night and as evel as Knievel. I think I know who it is. The Dr., Dr. B., has released havoc upon to us! What will happen now? What is 2.01 ? No wonder it's getting weird here!



Lex Luthor is here

1 Comments:

Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Shop izzz gone That little Minnie me is off on sabbatical! Time to stick it to the man, 1st will be the E-Machine Man.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home