The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Saturday, October 14, 2006





~~!! News Flash !!~~ There was a rumor that I was walking the streets of Tucson.. I can confirm that it is true! A few days ago I informed everyone that I would be acting like a politician and going door to door; that is what I am doing. Taking ShopFromHomepage.com to the people of Tucson, after this will be Houston and on to L A. And I have to tell you, being able to leave the computer for awhile and see people is really cool! I am meeting some nice people and no one has kicked me out!

For several days I have been considering hiring someone else to deliver the message >> that message in the upper right hand corner. If you would like one, just copy it and blow it up and pass it around :) >> it's cool by me! But as I was saying, considering the use of others to hold some sort of power/control over my destiny kind of seemed like a bad idea. A very bad idea! So I listened to Shop and have been going on my own and really enjoying it! It is more work, but as long as my fans provide coffee at the shops I visit, pizza at the Huts I visit, you get the idea. It's cool though.

In 6 days I will be out of flyers which will mean I have personally delivered over 1000 to the people of Tucson. Light bulb just went off!! Perhaps I will save the last 20 for my friends at the Arizona Daily Star so they can write a story on Edmond hard at work! Sometimes I simply amaze myself: nahh, I do all the time actually :)

I have written an article I hope to have published very soon( I'll keep you posted ) and I have more meetings in the next 10 days with other business associates that want to discuss the progress and direction of SFH . The media has supplied some goals for me and the TEAM to get cracking on. So stay tuned! And I have not forgotten about the surprise I have said I would deliver, but hey, keeping the suspense maximized!!..

This is the map, Get on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home