The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Thursday, October 12, 2006



Hello all. As usual, I was just writing a post and it disappeared. Everyone should be aware by now that I loath E-Machines. Purchased a new one 6/10/06, it has had problems since day 1. Suffice to say they suck and I am about to sue. But I have had several e-mails, phone calls, and yes, smoke signals trying to find out where I am. Thanks for your concern and I have just been very busy. You see, now that the final design is live, I am devoting much of my time informing the 3 cities of their gift. Yes, gift!

Shop has become very jealous and not keen at all about my leaving to go talk live with people. So if you don't understand the scenario, I will explain it this way:

Remember a stupid movie called "Castaway"? Tom Hanks, killer island, Fed X dropped him, but left him with a new pal named ???? "Wilson"! Really creative! But hey, mine is called "Shop", so go figure. Point is I have to go outside, away from the computer now and spread the word and "Shop" is not happy, atleast "Shop" is not a "Wilson" Volley Ball..

Current events have me talking with the press and yes, I have spoken with some "radio" jox's: cool job! But spreading the word is a full time job and atleast I am getting a tan cruising door to door. It is quite cool though to be talking with the media types and have them see a fraction of my vision, my Web 2.0 creation, and say " that's cool".. It's a good feeling. One word on Web 2.0, if you do not know what it means, look it up or ask me. But the new Ford cars are not Web 2.0!! Web 2.0 is not about cars!!!! Ahhhhhh!!

Ok, got to go. E-Machines has crashed me twice now. Michael Dell...Where are you?? Get on the Map! I need a new PC! More to come guys and thanks for your concern and reading my posts. Appreciate the words and I'll be back very soon with some cool news. Whooops, got a call....Got to take a meeting....It's from a guy named.........


Edmond? Edmond McGuyer? This is Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home