The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Monday, October 02, 2006

It's a new month, it's a new day, it's a new look and it is the last time. 3 Beta versions in 5 months has resulted in a finely tuned grid for the world to take notice. There will be no more changes except when it is time for a new city! A tremendous amount of work has been levied into this project with many hours from various friends and associates. While all the kudos are great, there is no time for accolades, only time to get the word out as expeditiously as possible. And for those wondering, I can talk like this! I am multi-talented. :) ha ha.

With all this said, I was really hoping to capitalize on the $25.00 transcript fees and pour those into the marketing fund, but I heard of multiple cases of cut and paste thieves! Put them back or send me money! Current project is getting some 1st class coverage from a major. So stay tuned and back in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home