The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Today is Saturday, nothing new about that, but I mention it to simply note that it has been a very good day: for me and for SFH ( aka: ShopFromHomepage ) For those who have not noticed, I have been a little edgy lately: maybe it's that new coffee with twice the caffeine :) , just kidding. But somehow I was able to sleep well last night and it was to all's benefit today.

So why am I here on a Staurday? Because business never stops and Edmond never takes a break!

Ok .. enough said already....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home