The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Earlier today I posted my anger at E-Machine and how can I say this in a family oriented way?? geez, ok, bad. They are bad company. I have other words but this is a family place, sort of. Anyway, my little friends on the left that are bashing computers are really my subconscious taking it out on E-Machine's worthless hardware. If you would like to tell E-Machine how worthless they are, here is the corp. CS # 801.401.1199. They do not want you to have this number, but, I am sticking it to the man! Ha Ha Ha.

Since my pals are sticking it to the Man, I will talk about me! Ahh yes. What can I say, has everyone been able to utilize SFH to the fullest? no. Has everyone heard of us? no. Well geez(family oriented remember :) ), I guess my job is not over: of course when I get a computer that works, that will be a BIG +! But everything else is rolling right along. Editors are checking us out! We are talking with some other business owners that understand the potential reward before them. More tid bits a comin'.

PS. If you would like a written transcript of today's entry , please send me $25.00 and I will send you a copy. Ha Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home