The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006




Ok, let's go down the check list...Website built, check...Flyers flying, check...PR's distributed, check...Business Cards in, arrived today sir, check...Tucson news report story of public interest citizen, NO...That's the PROBLEM! I thought it was Brian Williams fault actually, but ok for now. So what cha gonna do?? I am going to whine if that's ok! I can't? Figures, ok, whinining is not for me anyway, that's Shop's job. :) !! ha ha

Today, Thursday, I am going out again to get breakfast. Yep, could have blown me down also, but I am and I am going to talk about my passion, my ambition, ShopFromHomepage. As usual, to anyone that will listen. I am seriously considering finding a speakers corner! Am I unique? One of a kind? Hell yes I am. Where was I?? Breakfast...yes, I am going to have the opportunity to meet many new people , Tucson people, and I may even go to lunch and meet more! Not really sure if I could handle the pressure, but I'll try. If necessary, I'll pawn it off on Shop: he is the real character in the mix.

~~Walking the Streets of Tucson~~..happening again tomorrow and the next day. It will disappoint me if I am not offered a political job. Almost forgot, last night I had another visionary vision! Those are rare by anyone's standard, but I did. I will be talking about it tomorrow, so come on down! I am the bald dude at the table in the front row!

Who's in your phone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home