The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Great! I give Tucson ...wait test, test! hello?? HELLO!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???

Perhaps that was the problem: the sound was down. Today a few people exercised their inherent PC and are on the map. Congrats folks! Last night was a meeting for networkers, I Edmond( Lex says for us to identify from now on because he wants the credit for pissing people off ) gave 2 locations away pro bono. One has a website, the other does not; and I would like to give her a website and she can get on my map!! :) When a computer sponsor found out, he wanted the info to contact her for help with a site. You see, my site is more than a place for local business to provide service for community, but also a community on to itself for networking within. Now perhaps you see another reason why Sir Lex Luthor became involved: it is just more web 2.01 ( genius ) at the local level.

Before I forget, last night I met a cool dudette: she is in marketing/ media /radio! I asked if she does interviews and she said sure. When I informed that Sir Lex Luthor was in town and giving a few interviews, she said, "COOL!", smart girl. I have a cold, soar throat, or something. ok, yes, I do have a soar throat: that's a fact. Point is that Sir Lex will talk more in a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home