The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Done

It's official now! Pioneer Homes, one of Houston's largest home builders with 22 communities, has decided to use the service of ShopFromHomepage.com. This is huge, the CEO approved everything yesterday and this event will cast a new light on our company. Not only is Pioneer confident that the site will be found by people in Houston and considering a move there, but it will also provide an excellent value.

Lex and I both are having discussions on the fate of Tucson: it has become even more clear as to why I have had so much difficulty locating any business. It has become quite a disappointment. Atleast it is because of this city that the idea was conceived.

I think Lex, or Sir Lex as he calls himself will discuss more indepth details a little later today. It's up to me now to inform other businesses in Houston and Los Angeles of what is happening. I also have to start making calls to Ph, whoops, that will be Lex that discusses that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zoro said...

Sounds hectic Ed-I recommend any biography of Karl Marx as a backup in case the material facts fail to pay in spades.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Thanks for the advice there humpty, I think I have a copy, or I bet the good Doc does.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home