The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dear Diary??? 27 October 2006, I think.

Now I am keeping a diary?! Why? Can you tell me why Dr. B.,Dr. Blogstein? I rarely dream in colors or have nightmares, but some visions are becoming perfectly clear. Change is on the horizon: I see it. I also see Lex Luthor. After visiting Taking Over The Web One City At A Time , it appears that Mr. Luthor is quite opinionated at my expense. Are we supposed to be friends? I know that he is part of me, but, well we will see.

Perhaps I need a break. Naaahh. If I did that, Lex would surly go nutts with my company, ShopFromHomepage. Oh, and I got a message from him. What it meant I am not sure, perhaps Lex Luthor will explain more later. Perhaps Lex Luthor will create some attention for the visitors that would like to find a pizza and a house to eat it in. Once local business dudes and dudettes get on the map, then everyone can find them. I wonder which pizza store will sell more while the others watch the delivery guys drive past them saying "We got another one!" Yep, that's my kind of pizza place.

It's dinner time and I'm hungry. Guess what I feel like eating? If you said pizza, you would be correct. If you were thinking steak, I would not object! Since the pizza joints are not on the map, YET, then maybe a big 2" Angus Sirloin would hit the spot.
Well, I am willing to give it a try. Later.
ShopFromHomepage.com!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home