The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Lex Arrives Tonight!

Sir Lex Luthor

Houston


Lex gets back from Houston where he spoke with several companies that are always interested in making more money and spending less. Hmmm, sounds smart. I do know of one company that he saw and they do over $750,000,000.00 in revenues a year. Not exactly a small business looking to get on the map; just a smart business that sees the possibilities and with 1 sale, they will have received an 800% ROI. Lex will say who it is later tonight. But with that sponsor, doors should open up as major validation comes in to play and some changes I know will be forthcoming, but again, Sir Lex will discuss that tonight either formally or informally.

I have been searching the web still trying to find another system that would challenge this one and there just isn't one. It's all about Web 2.01. I'm just glad I do not have to be associated anymore with the guys that claim to be web 2.0 compliant or know what the hell it really stands for. Ford thinks they are web 2.0. Ha Ha, guess they thought they were going to keep making money too. Sorry those that lost jobs that read my posts, but blame Ford: it was on their watch.

November will be a significant, well, more than significant; changes to the plan will be made shortly and a threshold of 25-50 sponsors for Tucson must be met by the end of the year or it gets yanked! Tucson has been incredibly challenging and maybe that is why I thought of the idea here. Every independent business person I talk with tells me Tucson is a strange place, not like other cities. You know what? They are right. I spoke with one consultant today and his words were, " Tucson business men are like a bunch of cowboys that would rather go out of business than listen to anyone". That really made my day.

Anyway, Sir Lex will make my night so I look to that and when the changes come, well they will come. Look to Lex Luthor, aka, Sir Lex Luthor tonight, not sure where the Sir came from but I am sure it has something to do with Dr. B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home