The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Monday, November 20, 2006


It's Monday Night And What's Going On?

A couple of weeks ago, I find out about this place called 25PeepStreet- it's supposed to have cool looking people on it. Ok, so where am I? No photo of me? Done, here you go Hendrik. It's been 2 weeks and a bunch of losers are now populating the place. Gotta love the pair of tits that isn't. Guess which one is a guys ass!~! Hah! Hilarious. Atleast I'll look right at you, or appear to. Maybe the ugly people on the Peeps are afraid: I would be too.

So now it appears I am going to be stuck showing my Godfathers picture from now on. Beta Bloggo will not give me my face back! I have to share it with Lord Lex. Not that he's a bad looking for a dead guy, but hey! What about the real me? As far as Sir Lex goes, I think he is still freaked out about the dream with his father: who wouldn't? Now we have the saga of whether it was all just a dream, or ? Anyway, Lex is out hustling and he left me to answer the phone, fax, e-mail, etc. ShopFromHomepage.com takes no time off for holidays. That's another reason it went live in the UK. That and it's part of the World Domination scenario.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home