The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Lex Luthor, Oh great! How did this happen!?! Look at him! The elections aren't until.....

Ahhh....Ok. Now I understand. Read between the lines. Lex is all dressed: he looks like he is ready to conquer the world! Maybe that was a bad choice of words.

Need more information? Post me and I'll try. But lets go. Lex looks like he has an appointment!

Yikes!!!!!! I just read Sir Lex's Blog! He says that the picture
to the right is Lord Lex Luthor! His father!!!!! He's dead!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home