The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE for LEX LUTHOR
No Letters For Me?

Is this how it will be? Lex will become celebrity status like Bob Barker, William Shatner, Alice Cooper and I will be back to running the day to day operations? This figures, but probably best for my company. Lex is a little off the wall at times, but I must admit, he is entertaining and does an effective job of marketing. So I suppose that I will take charge again since Lex has been banned from most countries but I don't feel like being the one to tell him: he'll find out soon enough. And I think I will keep this letter as my little souvenir of what's to come.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home