The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thursday's Gone!

It was a nice weekend and I am glad Thursday is gone: everywhere you go people are talking about it. Where is the originality? It's right here folks! I just got finished sweeping off a few posts that seemed more like glitter, which is not my style. Maybe Lex needs it because of the upcoming big event on Friday, but I have my own.

This weekend, I had one of my few and far between more serious fireside chats. You know, where I , President of a company talks with more sense of order and purpose. In a way, I'm kind of glad I did, because the reality is: anyone who knows my doctor will be able to get a prescribed dose of me very soon. Very soon. Many of those who have glanced over me in the past and thought either this guy is far too serious or way to wacky will be in for a surprise. For the most part, I yield to a candid forum but I think the camera or keyboard caught me at one of those quirky takes.

The entertaining factor of Edmond and Lex Luthor is in 5 days: Friday 12/01/06. It should be a very interesting night; I know for a fact that a lot of effort is going in to it: more than we would have agreed to if known, but regardless, it will be done. So I hope all who see this will appreciate just some of what it is that I do: because it is representative of what alot of us do. Learn more about my company, get to know Lex next door. You can meet my doctor down the street. A few others still wish to prefer anonymity, for just a little while longer.

Back soon.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home