The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Lex, Lex, Lex!!

Ok. I thought he had been shot or killed! Now I see him laughing it up with some beautiful Russian chick? That should be me! Good thing I know a few. Hah Lex! I have nothing more to say tonight.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lex Luthor said...

What a babe!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That russian chick is his wife by the way :) her name is VALERIA and she's a famous russian singer. www.valeria.ru
Check it out, i guess you will like it much :)

11:41 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Yes, yes I know! She is very hot. That is why Lex likes her so much. Be sure to visit Lex's site: there is more. Thanks for her url.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home