The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

In The Year of 2.007

The Blogidays are over and really I could not be happier!!!! Yes, that's right! Happier. Why? Well, maybe it's just because........ Or maybe it's just because the holidays are great if you are ready for them: but what most people forget is that the time is for the birth of Jesus( that's it, no more religion ). So with that in check, my focus and drive have to and are still aimed at SFH. The company had to sit in cyber space and take a rest while economies simply floated until hopefully now! Early warning: Get On The Map!

Lex is preparing a Statement for Taking Over The Web which should prove interesting; perhaps he will give us a peep into the stars and cast for 2.007?! You know Dr. Blogstein will be there...!... Anyway, I'll add some more tomorrow, maybe, but this year, ShopFromHomepage will become the catalyst and innovative marketing platform to serve everyones needs who have a desire to simplify life. If you want complicated, then give me your car, wallet, and house and see if that throws a wrench in your routine.

And I now leave you with this thought...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AtriaBooks said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 007.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home