The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Hmmm, Kim Jong Li


Originally, I was planning to use this photo on Lex's blog, but I decided to humor this one again after the chats with Mahamoud. So here is Kim Jong Li: what a life this guy has. He wears shades that are his signature brand and the same clothes, or else he has several pair. But this picture caught my attention because for the life of me, I can't figure out why the guy to his right is using binoculars. Are they expecting company? Is this just a quick photo op before all hell breaks lose? Was this taken for Kim's Holiday Greeting cards? For N. Koreans screensaver? I don't know, but the guy with the binoculars immediately captured my attention.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lex,

The Binoculars is a status symbol, telling the world that he is the Commander. It's like a cheerleader would pose with her mace.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Wow! Thanks for the insight. I guess the guy behind Kim holding the rifle tells the world that he is an assasin.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you mean Kim Jong Il?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

No, I mean Kim Jong Li. Why? Go to Google and look up Li vs. Il and you will find your answer. Merry Christmas.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lord Nazh said...

Acutally the guy had binocs because they were at a military review :)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home