The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Monday, December 04, 2006



Is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Ready For ShopFromHomepage?

It's not a question of whether Ahmadinejad is ready to embrace the benefits and needs that would be resolved with a map of cities like Tehran. The management team does not believe that it would be prudent to visit these unstable areas of the Middle East. After reading the e-mail that was sent to all Americans, it almost convinced many of us that Iran could be a pleasant place to do business since they share the same values(or atleast that's what he implied in his 12 page e-mail).

Sorry Mahmoud, unless we receive positive comments, we will have to pass. Are there really businesses that want to advertise their wares? Do merchants want more customers? Do merchants have a $100 bucks to get on a map of Tehran to let the people of Tehran with money or barter ability find them. Does anyone want to find anyone? These are all questions that we can not answer at this time. And personally
Mahmoud, you just scare me with those devil eyes!

Iraq. Does anyone want to talk about or hear about it? It's talked to death(interesting choice of words). I just want to pose 1 question and that's about turbans. What is it with turbans? Are they really just a fashion statement? Do they wear them to cover up a bald spot? Several other possibilities are they provide easy surrendering when faced by the enemy(us), great as a handkerchief, napkin, to dry off the camel after washing, towel for drying off after a shower? The list goes on and on. I guess I never really thought of it. Maybe I just answered my own question??

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

About turbans, that was an answer :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Иван , nice to know my commrades agree. Be sure and see http://takingoverthewebonecityatatime.blogspot.com/ for more Lex and Валерия.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home