The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Friday, December 15, 2006

I Have Been Peeped!

And by more than 25 people. Thanks to my friends at MyBlogLog, which really is a cool, yet exclusive pool of talent. The message was presented as well as a solution for those of you, like me, that travel either within your city or afar. Have you ever been to another city and had to ask a cabby for all your needs and then get taken for a ride. More seriously, we know that there are so many places of business that you would patronize if you only knew of their existence: first a business has to embrace opportunity for more customers. Once they get on the map you will be able find more local shops, not just a Wal-Mart!

So now what? It's Friday. Do you really think I write an entry daily? Now I have to go next door and have a go at Lex's site. See you over the weekend and get on the map! And as one incredibly bright beauty permeates genius, so to does this.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AtriaBooks said...

Get on the map, suckers! I'm on the map!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

The Doctor has spoken!~!The Doctor has written the prescription: fill it at your local......well, they need to get on the map if you want to find out where to fill it!!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home