The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Much Anticipated Post for Lex Luthor is Out!

2.007 is summed up in a few words ( or more ) at Lex Luthor's Taking Over The Web One City At A Time, so I direct everyone over there. How many people missed 24 Sunday night besides me? I'm the only one eh? Did anyone miss last night's episode as well? Was it just me? Well I am mildly upset: if I was not a gentleman, then I would tell you how I really feel. I would say something like I am really pissed off about this and I hope to find a booty of it or the Luthors and I are going to evenly distribute some kick ass. PIZDEC!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tisha! said...

Read the insightful post and left you a looooong comment!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home