The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Dr. Blogstein <+> Lex Luthor
Hook Up Live via BlogTalkRadio


15/01/2.007

Dr. Blogstein went live on the air and for the first time, his loyal readers had the opportunity to hear and more importantly the chance to talk with him. Of course, you know, LEX LUTHOR was there! If this is your first time to "my blog" then suffice to hear me say: Dr. Blogstein created/resurrected Lex LUTHOR!

The BlogCast was initiated/produced/hosted by David Odeen of "My Point" and "Jenn of the Jungle" of "Screw Politically Correct BS". You can find them Blogrolled in my SideBars: if you are new, the bars on the side just like in court. I am not really sure what I expected, but that has no relevance because the show ran seemingly without a hitch. Lex Luthor, entertained and explained a little bit about himself and even more about SFH; in fact, I almost had to fill out a 1099 when they saw how long I was live on the show! Time flies when your having fun and that's just what it was.

A Shout Out is totally due to Tisha! I had no idea, it was not planned, but she was the first to go live on the show and she mentioned me and informed the public that they need to get on the map: let the people who care about you find you. Thanks for the show, thanks for the fun, thanks for the blog called Dr. Blogstein.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tisha! said...

You will conquer the world with ShopFromHomepage.com!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home