The Moment It Hit Me

It has been 8 months since it hit me. What hit me? Where I relocated to.I moved to Tucson 11 months ago and have never been able to find anything near where I live. ShopFromHomepage was created to provide merchants the opportunity to let us know where they are: the site is undergoing construction, so enjoy the entertainment for now!

Sunday, January 21, 2007


Jungle woman' sits and stares Huh!

Did anyone read about this? I don't do current events unless they pertain to me or Lex, but I saw this yesterday or Friday and it got my attention. So I will just sum it up and if your interested further in "jungle woman", then you can find it archived.

Cambodia's "jungle woman" seemed to be tiring of civilization and has repeatedly tried to escape back into the wild where she lived for nearly two decades before being discovered last week, her presumed brother said today.

"Last night, she tried some tricks to run back to the jungle," said Rochom Khamphi, who has claimed Rochom P'ngieng as his long-lost older sister.


Rochom P'ngieng, now believed to be 27, disappeared in the jungle of Rattanakiri province in Cambodia's northeast while herding water buffaloes when she was 8 years old, according to Sal Lou, who has claimed the woman as his daughter.

Her family says she was found on January 13 walking like a "monkey" out of the jungle. But since then, she continues to mesmerize villagers in Oyadao town, about 70 kilometers east of the provincial capital.



NOW ON TO MY STUFF:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This upcoming week will have a few twists to it for who else? Lex Luthor, of course! But Lex will be talking about SFH for approximately 1 minute??? So yes it will be up to me to discuss more on my company tomorrow. It appears I have about run out of time with the "jungle woman"! But I will say that 2.007 is proving to be a good year for a few of my friends: two of which are having books published which I will discuss more as we approach the release date. I plan on watching 24 tonight even though I missed the premiere, but what am I supposed to do? wait till re-runs? doubtin it.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tisha! said...

A very good year ahead of you!

Crazy story about Jungle Woman, though I'm not surprised she tried to escape!

4:10 PM  
Blogger AtriaBooks said...

24 is not on tonight...its on Mondays! Sorry, bud.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Thanks for the 24 hour notice and update Doc!

Tisha, were you and Doc together when you posted? The times sure are close! hmmmmmmm

8:19 AM  
Blogger Tisha! said...

Yeah doggie style!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

I thought I forgot to remind you this site is family, or somewhat family oriented..!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home